Sunday 19 July 2009

The Early Morning Rain

At 03.30 I got up , I took a bath and went to the office met my friend then picked up our custumers for Yogyakarta tour. On the way suddenly rained and I didn't bring rain coat, finally you can guess directelly what was un to my self? all my body got wet (basah kuyup). But I don't care I kept go to the hotel. Arriving ot the lobby, a man approached me and asked," are you my guide for yogyakarta tour?" ,I answered " yes sir, are you ready to go" and asked him back, Then he said" My wife is sick , and I would like to cancel, yesterday I called to your office nobody anaswered. Oh my God ,,,, Then he said again ," no matter you charged me for canselation fee, but I hope you can decide the the best one for us and for your company", I just said " Ok sir, I will tell my bos, thank you very much" bye..bye.
I left the hotel at 05.30 an went bac home again ,,,,sleep and just got up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment