Friday 31 July 2009

Sunset at jimbaran bay


Yesterday was so beautifull, I was in jimbaran bay with my singaporean customer waiting for sunset. slow but sure the sun moves down following the rhytm of the nature, while a long the beach ,there were a plenty of tourist witnesing patiently panoramic of one beautifull sunset in the world, the sky arround the sun so reddish like a lip of the growing up girl that of course will enjoyble to be kissed or whatever you say..
well everybody agree I think ...sunset in jimbaran bay is very very beautifull. I pray alaways that my island will be peacefull forever so there will be more and more people come and see the sunset here.This is one packaged with Uliwatu tour, you can enjoy sunset either from uluwatu or from jimbaran bay beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment